Monday, March 21, 2011

New Floors!

Bringing the carpet up!Which was pretty gross..nasty carpet.Notice the dirt that was hiding under it...I wonder where that came from..lol the sand box..


We couln't have gotten them done without our awesome friends that came to our rescue.Shane was going to put the floors done by himself..since I'm really not that much help.These are the floors that were under our carpet..very 1970's.




Free Labor.lolHe wanted around with his toy hammer..helping us put the floors in.Such a helper.




9 Hours later.





I don't think our TV cabinet really goes with the new floors...so I'm thinking about painting it white.



Now we have only have to finish the hallway and our bedroom..hopefully we can finish next weekend.



LoVE the Floors! and the new cabinet!Rachel and Justin (sister and Brother in-law)Noticed this Gem in a Antique store we we're looking in I couldn't resist..it was $50 and so cute.

3 comments:

The Sheppard Bunch said...

Hi Lorie! Where did you move from? We live in Baytown which I don't think is terribly far from Dayton. I think Mont Belvieu is about half way between us. I am in a play group called The Mom Squad through facebook and a lot of our playdates are in Mont Belvieu on Fridays. If you are on fb send me a friend request. Just look for Vanessa Rosselli Sheppard.

Lorrie said...

We moved from Utah 2 years ago..but I grew up in kingwood.My husbands from Cedar city, Utah.mon Belvieu isn't to far from us.So that would be awesome.How many moms are in your group?

Jonny and Jessy said...

your house looks amazing! Great work.