Thursday, March 31, 2011

Finally done!


I finally finished the Armoir.I spent more hours on this project then Shane spend laying the floors in our bedroom..about 8 hours.I started out with Sanding down the cabinet then adding a tan colored paint as my first coat then a white paint as the finishing coat. so when I sanded down the edges you can see the two different paint colors.After all that work I left the doors out in the backyard to dry..Grant being the character he is decided to take a sharpy to the front of one..that's why I had to sand down to the wood in some areas.so that's done!We still have the hallway flooring the lay.Which should be quick..hopefully.Then I have to paint the changing table I bought at a thrft store.I'm getting so many projects done lately.Nesting can be great sometimes!

4 comments:

Esther said...

Looks great, Lorrie! It will be nice to get it all done before the baby comes.

Jamie Bills said...

Beautiful work Lorrie!

Rachel & Justin said...

Nice! Looks like you put new vases on top too.
Oh- and I love the floors.

Lorrie said...

Thanks!The other vases we're to big and didn't match.Found those at the dollar store.lol so glad the floors are done!Shane did such an awesome job!