Saturday, May 1, 2010

1 year older...and wiser too


I turned 24 yesterday! We went to the beach with some friends!I feel so blessed to have such great family and friends.Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts.We recently moved into our house.Which we love, It's so cozy.Grant has changed so much over the last few months... He started having tantrums..If anyone has advice..I'm open to suggestions on how to deal with this. I need to start reading books on disipline...but he is an angel most of the time.He is definitely a daddy's boy. When Shane's home he doesn't want anything to do with me..sad..but I do get him all day.His favorite movie is still Shrek luckily we have shrek 1 and 2 so we can switch off.He loves to fix things even if there not broken..I find tools everywhere around the house...lol

No comments: