Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Thoughts.

I'm very behind on blogging...Hopefully I'll be getting new Camera after we close!Which is on Monday.So then I'll get pictures up of Grant and all the Goofy things he does.He's such a sweet boy.Gives every one hugs and kisses.The funny things he does everyday...are..He runs to the box fan in our room turns it on and runs like it's going to eat him..lol Recently I've been leaving the door to our balcony open so he'll drop his toys or anything he can get from the balcony he thinks he's so funny.He's started saying puppy.He loves dogs he runs after everyone he see's.His favorite movie right now is Shrek he can't help but move his butt to the music.lol His favorite food right now is Grapes just can't get enough of them.

We're moving into our house next week..we're hoping to get a Garden in before summer weather comes..Wish us luck I don't know anything about gardens I can't keep our house plants alive...lol but Shane learned from the best( his mom) so there is luck for us.

3 comments:

Esther said...

Good luck with the move. It will be so nice to have your own house. The pictures look awesome. I hope everything goes smoothly.

Jamie Bills said...

We are so excited for you guys to be moving to a house. That is great. Good luck with the garden, you are right, Raelyn is the best so I am sure you guys will be fine. I love the pic of Grant at the top of your page

Rachel & Justin said...

I love that Grant likes Shrek. That was one of Sophia's first favorite movies too.
Sounds like he is doing lots of cute things:)