Thursday, January 21, 2010

I would be posting some really great pictures for Christmas/Utah but my camera is no where to be found.....ahhh.On a better note Shane found a JOB!He'll be working as a pipeline technician in mont belvieu.Which means we have to move.I haven't decided where..probably baytown.We are so excited we're staying in kingwood until May when our lease is up then hopefully everything works out for us getting into a house!

Grant-Is growing so fast!He started walking the day after Chistmas.Now he's starting to run away from me.I think he's plotting an escape.He is the happiest baby and so much fun to be around.I love being a stay at home mama.

3 comments:

Esther said...

Congrats on the job! I hope everything works out for you getting into a house soon.

Dane & Holly Goode said...

Congrats Shane! Ya'll should look into moving by us, Baytown is just over the bridge, the commute may not be too bad.

Jamie Bills said...

congratulations Shane! I hope you guys ffind your camera soon, that stinks.