Monday, December 14, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

SNOW IN TEXAS!?

We we're so excited about the snow we received!Shane stayed home we watched Christmas movies and sipped hot coco.Houston is crazy when it snows I've seen snow 6 times in my 20 years living here.We're very blessed to get it two years in a row.



This month has been incredibly busy!We had Grant's Birthday Party on Saturday it was a success the cake even turned out decent with Shane's help.Next weekend we're doing Christmas/Grant's Birthday party with my Dad's Family then the weekend after that is Christmas!We're leaving for Utah the day after Christmas I'm so excited to see Shane's family we've missed them terribly.Last night we had the opportunity to go caroling with some families in our ward.The spirit was so strong.I have a really hard time with leaving Christ out of Christmas I just don't understand the point.Isn't Christ the purpose of Christmas?The entire reason we have Christmas?





This was taken at our Ward nativity.You can come view nativities of all shapes and sizes.They usually have performances and dress up nativity pictures for the kids.






Grant's Birthday Party!





Grant got a toy phone was a present.He loves it!We always ask him is he's talking to Grandma and Grandpa in Utah and he shakes his head.lol duh mom

1 comment:

Jamie Bills said...

Happy Late Birthday Grant! I love the red tie picture! I am glad it turned out so good. He is a cutie!