Monday, June 13, 2011



Grant wearing sister's bows!So pretty!lol



I'm a week away from my due date!I keep hoping she'll come early, but I haven't had any action.I'm thinking she'll be late...since Grant was 8 day's late.I am having contractions and back pain.So hopefully that's getting me somewhere.Grant is really excited to meet the baby!He probably thinks she'll come out ready to play and fun around with him..I just hope he doesn't get jealous.We're going to try out best to make him feel special.This month has gone so fast.My Brother Blessed his baby on Sunday. His name is Barrett Ryan Glazebrook.It was so fun to see his sweet Family.He's going to be leaving for Alfganistan in the next month.So it was a special visit.We'll keep everyone posted on the happening!

1 comment:

Laura Mushrush said...

Love it!!!!! I am so excited for you. Grant is going to be such a good big brother!!!!You need to post pictures!!!