Sunday, April 17, 2011

Death of the Flat Screen.

A horrible event happened this week..The Death of our tv..so sad.The story begins one lovely morning. I put Kung Fu Panda on for Grant to watch so that I could get dressed, put make up on and such...When I heard a pounding noise coming from the living room..I walk into the living room to see Grant with His tool box on the floor next to him.Hammering the Flat Screen.ahhhh freak out!! (This is the result of Grant fixing the skipping movie.)Maybe tools were a bad idea for Christmas..

3 comments:

Jamie Bills said...

OH NOOOOOO! This is sad but really, really funny. Sorry you have to buy a new TV. I am sure it will be a classic family story for life. :)

Esther said...

That is so sad. It's good that he didn't knock it down - those as so heavy. I love seeing all your posts!

Lorrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.