Monday, October 19, 2009

I love Fall! Even if it doesn't seem like fall here...











This week was incredibly beautiful! So we we're able get outside.My Nephew has his 7th birthday this weekend!Happy BIRTHDAY Zander! His birthday party was a costume Party so we have many Great pictures of Grant in his Monster Costume.We are so excited for Halloween. I just wish we had our own house....Hopefully soon!Shane is still having a hard time finding a job here..I don't really know what the future will bring us...But we're are doing really Great financially I just wish we had health insurance..We have been very homesick for Utah lately....I just love Utah in the fall leaves changing the weather is changing I'm getting homesick just thinking about it....In Houston the weather is changing which is wonderful going from 95 last week to 70-80 this week. I really hope it lasts.

4 comments:

Jamie Bills said...

These pictures are sooo cute!

Rachel & Justin said...

I have such a cute nephew! Awwwww! I love the family picture. Miss u guys!

Esther said...

Grant has the best smile. He seems like a happy little boy. love the photos!

Robyn said...

Yes, we are going to be in cedar for christmas. So we will have to hang out.