Friday, August 7, 2009


A lot of good things have happened this week..Jenny my sister was married in the Temple which was such an amazing experience!I've been working out everyday with intense slim in 6 that lady kicks butt she kicks my butt when I first started I could'nt walk for 3 days...ouch Hopefully I'll be buff and thin by Christmas...probably not but I feel really Great! Grant is into everything these days...The toilet is one of his most recent interests every time I put him down he goes straight for it.I think we're going to have a feed the toilet baby on our hands.....Our family is also going to be speaking in Sacrament on the 16th..on being a disciple of Christ.Hopefully I don't get really nervous and talk in turbo speed..oh well.

1 comment:

Esther said...

That's hilarious - I talk in turbo speed in church too!